This article describes how to mount the AscTec Atomboard V3 on an AscTec Firefly. This is only required if you bought the Atomboard separately.
- Atomboard V3 with pre-installed mounting frame
- M3x5 Allen screw (8x)
- M3 threaded bolt, 10mm (4x)
- Dual serial communication cable (10pin to 6pin)
- Allen key, 1.5mm
- Turn your Firefly upside-down
- Locate the 4 holes at the outer corners of the lower Firefly carbon-fiber plate
- Place one screw (M3x5) in each hole and tighten them with the threaded bolt
- Place the Atomboard on the bolts and secure it with the remaining M3x5 screws
- Connect the serial communication cable to the 10pin connector on the side of the Atomboard. Connect the other end to the LLP and/or HLP according to your needs.
If you previously had an AscTec Mastermind installed, the serial communication cable can be re-used and needs not to be exchanged.