End of Life Notice
The items listed below are declared end of life by 31st March 2018.
Last order date: 31st December 2017 (given stock availability).
Support and spare parts available until 31st December 2019.
- Redundant propulsion system
- Small and safe propellers
- Mechanically damped payload
- Automatic flight experiments (GPS controlled)
- Computer-Vision Applications
- LiDAR and outdoor navigation
- Dimensions: 60.5 x 66.5 x 16.5 cm
- Propeller size: 8"
- Propeller Type: AscTec (default) or flexible (optional)
- Motors: 6 x 100W
- Max. thrust: 36N
- Max. payload: 600g
- Max. total weight: 1600g
- Max. airspeed: 15m/s
- Max. flight time: 22mins (without payload)
- Battery: 5000mAh (LiPo)
Flight Time vs. Payload
|Onboard Computer||Cam Option 1||Cam Option 2||Cam Option 3||Cam Option 4||Laser Scanner||VI Sensor||Propeller Protection|
|AscTec Atomboard V2|
The payload matrix only shows mechanical/electrical restrictions. Please contact an AscTec Engineer to determine if your desired configuration exceeds the maximum payload.
Camera Mount Options
|Mount||Option 1||Option 2||Option 4||VI-Sensor|
|Description||Fixed mount for one camera.||Fixed mount for up to three cameras.||Active mount for one camera.||VI-Sensor Mount.|
|Max. number of cameras||1||3||1||2 (fixed)|
|Looking Direction||down to front||down to front||down to front||front|
|Pan/Tilt remote control|
Laser Scanner Mount
Laser scanner details can be found here.
|Mount||Horizontal Scan||Vertical Scan|
|Recommended laser scanner|
|Compatible laser scanners|
Small propeller protection around the flight system.
Peli Storm case IM2875 with foam cut-outs specially designed for the AscTec Firefly.
Dimensions: 62 x 66 x 32 cm
- Allows to store the AscTec Firefly fully assembled
- Airfreight capable
- Pockets for RC, charger, batteries and accessories